Choice: A Powerful Phreedum

I am more powerful than I think. Perhaps my greatest power is the power I have to choose.  While I may not be able to control everything  around me and how it will affect me I can choose to control every part of me and how I will respond.  I can choose to control my thoughts, my words, my actions, and thus my life. I can choose how far I can go and then how far I will go. I am not the fool of fate rather I am the child of choice. Therefore I choose to live well.


You are more powerful than you think. Perhaps your greatest power is the power you have to choose.  While you may not be able to control everything around you and how it will affect you, you can choose to control every part of yourself and how you will respond.  You can choose to control your thoughts, your words, your actions, and thus your life. You can choose how far you can go and then how far you will go. You are not the fool of fate rather you are the child of choice. Therefore choose to live well.

No comments: